Frequently asked questions
Will there be a line at the dispensary?
We work hard to make sure no one waits more than a few minutes. There might be a small line at the beginning of each time slot to maintain social distancing inside, but it moves very quickly
Who can purchase recreational cannabis?
Anyone with a valid 21+ ID can purchase recreational cannabis in Michigan. This includes purchasers who don’t live in Michigan who have out-of-state IDs or passports.
What are your hours?
We’re open 9AM-9PM every day for medical and recreational customers. Please create an account to preorder to make your visit as quick and touch-free as possible.
What will be for sale?
We keep our menu updated with current inventory.
We carry a range of the highest quality cannabis products available in Michigan, including dry flower, pre-rolled joints, edibles, vape pens, concentrates, topicals, sublinguals and more.
Do you deliver?
How Far Do We Deliver?:
We are a 25 mile radius within Michigan (no international addresses i.e. canada) from our store here in Ferndale, MI.
How Soon Is Delivery?:
Same day delivery is calculated based on orders placed before 3 O'Clock; and dependent on the amount of existing orders and driver availability.
Otherwise, Please expect 1-4 hours for delivery for a general estimate.
Qualifying orders must be:
- Placed online through our website. Recreational and Medical. You will know for sure that it is a delivery order if it asks for your delivery address.
- A minimum of $100 before taxes (this includes items on sale or otherwise discounted).
- At a residential address [House, apartment, condo, or townhome]
- We CAN NOT deliver to Hotels, Motels, Extended stay hotels, ETC. (Please call to verify your delivery address if needed)
- Orders must present a Valid Drivers License (being 21+ for recreational); and/or having a Valid License and Medical Card (for those 18+ with a Medical Card issued through the state of Michigan)
- Medical deliveries may only be delivered to the address listed on your physical Medical Card and/or Driver's License.
Need Updates on your order?
We keep contact with our customers via online chat. You will receive messages regarding your delivery status, and then a message stating we are trying to reach out to you followed by a link; please follow the link to the online chat to communicate with the delivery staff.
We are Cash only for delivery.
Warning: After the first message is sent, there will not be any notifications from our chat to the customer; please remember to go back to the online chat to get more updates on your order. Or if you have any further questions regarding your order.
Orders can be scheduled / rescheduled.
Please note: the time frame may not be accommodated based on the volume of orders and driver availability. We aim to take care of our customers on a first come first serve basis.
There is a "special instructions" spot when checking out; please note any useful information we can use.
- The customer who placed the order must be present to receive delivery
All other questions can be answered by calling the Delivery Department (248) 955-1500 EXT3
- The name of the apartment complex and unit number.
- Landmarks that are easily identifiable to help navigate
- Notes about your residence and how you want to be approached
- If you need change, please specify how much
- You may also use this section to redeem rewards points, and ask about deals that are not directly applied on our menu
Do you accept credit cards?
Green Buddha is Cash only. We do have an ATM inside.